MM: Local Events
Local Events are events organised or hosted by our members through the local events forum. Hosting a local event is a way of earning one of the Merit Badges
- Local Events are not officially funded or facilitated by TarValon.Net, Inc.
- Events posted in this forum are open to all members of TarValon.Net.
- Members at events should abide by our Code of Conduct.
- Types of Event
Local events can vary immensely. Some are hosted at people's houses and may involve overnight stays, others can just be a few hours to play games, or visit a museum or show
During the COVID pandemic, these were very limited, but as the country opened up, hosting once again became possible and we added extra advice
- Please be mindful of the regulations your area may have in place if you're planning on hosting a local gathering
- Do all you can to protect the safety of all attendees.
- It is imperative that you follow all health guidelines and any laws in place, you are encouraged to default to a conservative approach if you are not certain.
- As hosts, you are in charge of your gathering - TarValon.net only asks that everyone in attendance follow the Code of Conduct.
|< Planning an Event||up||Attending a Local Event >|