The full name was not recorded in the main series, but was given in the Wheel of Time Companion. Other information about the character is also included in the Companion, but we did not use it in the TarValon.Net Library.
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Lyrelle Arienwin is an Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah and a Sitter in the Hall, in the White Tower who joined with the rebel Aes Sedai (CoT, Ch. 17). She was one of Lelaine's supporters (LoC, Ch. 37; TPoD, Ch. 16; CoT, Ch. 19).
- After Egwene was raised, Lelaine, Lyrelle and three other Sitters discuss how to limit the influence Sheriam has as Egwene's Keeper (LoC, Ch. 37).
- Egwene convenes the Hall to tell them she has decided to rest for a few days. After the meeting Lelaine gathers up her followers Lyrelle, Faiselle and Takima (TPoD, Ch. 16).
- Lyrelle is one of the Sitters to vote for the declaration of war against Elaida, as Lelaine does (TPoD, Ch. 19).
- When Merise Haindehl and Jahar Narishma lay Rand's offer of bonding forty-seven Asha'man before the Hall, she stands to accept it (KoD, Ch. 23).
- When Romanda and Lelaine call a meeting of the Hall without Egwene in the hope of reducing he power, Lyrelle is not in attendance (ToM, Ch. 27).
- She leads the Aes Sedai who go to the Black Tower to bond Asha'man, hoping to gain influence by it. Although Pevara advises her to take those who are willing, as they will make better Warders, she intends to ask for a display of chanelling and to bond the strongest. However, Androl instead picks out forty-six who wish to be Warders and volunteer to be bonded. Lyrelle thinks about refusing, but does not (AMoL, Ch. 21).
- After the Last Battle, Lyrelle, Saerin, Yukiri, and Rubinde corner Cadsuane into becoming the next Amyrlin (AMoL, Epilogue).
"Lyrelle glided into the pavilion, glided toward the Blue benches. Tall for a Cairhienin woman, which made her of average height for almost anywhere else, she was elegant in blue-slashed silk embroidered on the bodice with red and gold, her movements flowing. Some said she had been a dancer before coming to the Tower as a novice." (Egwene; Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 19)
"There is still the question of covenants, to be sure we are in control. We still have not agreed on those."
"I should think the Warder bond will make any other covenants moot," Lyrelle said dryly.
(Saroiya and Lyrelle about agreements with the Black Tower; Knife of Dreams, Chapter 23)
"Lyrelle held in a sneer. Aes Sedai should not be cheerful. Aes Sedai should be calm, collected, and--if anything else--stern. A man should look at an Aes Sedai and immediately what he had done wrong and how he could fix it." (Lyrelle about Pevara; AMoL, Ch. 21)