Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
The first time we see him, he is pink-cheeked and stout (TSR, Ch. 2), but when he joins the armies, he begins to lose weight (TFoH, Ch. 20). When Mat sees him next, he is sun-dark and harder than before (LoC, Ch. 5). Tuon later describes him as clean-shaven, lean and dark with a serious expression (KoD, Ch. 26).
He leads the First Squadron of the Band, but his soldiers call themselves Edorion's Hammers (LoC, Ch. 5).
- He plays cards with Mat and four other young lords before Mat's cards come to life and try to kill him (TSR, Ch. 2).
- Edorion and three other leaders ride up to Rand, reporting that the Shaido attacked Cairhien and laid siege. They are seeking help and Edorion wagers that Rand and the Aiel will not make it to Cairhien inside of seven days (TFoH, Ch. 30).
- When Rand rides into Cairhien, Meilan comes up to him accompanied by Edorion, Reimon and some other Tairens (TFoH, Ch. 46).
- When he and Mat inspect the inns in Maerone, Mat rescues Olver from two Hunters of the Horn. Afterwards he tells Edorion to take care of him (LoC, Ch. 5).
- He buys Olver new shoes and finds someone to look after him, but the woman was only after his money and does not do a good job of her task (LoC, Ch. 22).
- Edorion is with the Band in a forest in Altara when Mat, Tuon, and the others join them (KoD, Ch. 26).
He likes Mat and would likely follow him into the Pit of Doom. Mat himself thinks Edorion has a good head, but he is annoyed by the "fool nobles" and their ranks, because according to those, House Aldiaya outranks House Selorna. But Mat would rather see Edorion in Nalesean's place (LoC, Ch. 5).
Olver does not like Edorion at first because he is Tairen (LoC, Ch. 5).
"You want to see the ship, Reimon? You mean the girls, do you not? The women. Exotic Sea Folk beauties, with their rings and baubles and swaying walks, eh?" He put in a crown and took his card, grimacing when he peeked at it. That meant nothing; going by his face, Edorion's cards were always low and mismatched. He won more than he lost, though. "Well, perhaps my luck will be better with the Sea Folk girls." (Edorion to Reimon; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 2)